- What if you've never heard the resurrection story before?
- What if you've heard it 50+ times?
- What does it matter?
- What difference does the resurrection make?
- So the tomb is empty, who cares?
- What does it matter that Jesus is alive?
Thursday, April 2, 2015
I am working on my Easter sermon and am trying to access the meaning and power of the story in a new way. As a starting place I transcribed the scripture (John 20:1-2, 11-18) and then began asking questions. Below are the questions...hopefully the answers will provide the sermon.