Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fostering gratitude

A couple of months ago I decided I wanted to be more intentional about focusing on the blessings and good things in my life.  I did a couple of entries and then got side tracked from blogging, yet again.  So, here I am, back at it.  

31) A happy baby
32) a loving husband who teaches me to laugh, keep trying, and be a little less serious
33) the ability to stretch dollars to cover the bills
34) the blessings of family that has given me/us so much
35) vacation
36) true sabbath
37) time at my favorite, most sacred place
38) our month of sabbath rest at the church
39) modern medicine
40) a doctor who is attentive and helpful
41) fresh fruit from the orchard
42) fresh veggies from the garden
43) yummy recipes
44) a husband who cooks
45) dessert
46) time with friends
47) second chances
48) the power of grace and forgiveness
49) capable parents who parented well
50) my siblings and their families

No comments: