Friday, February 1, 2013

Proud to announce

After MONTHS of struggling with issues relating to the church website, we finally made progress.

I won't detail the drama here, as it would likely throw folks under the bus and I'm not into that. But I will say that our designer and assistant did a great job.  They were helpful and easy to work with.  We both learned a few things about how to communicate what we want and what we need.  

But mostly, I am THRILLED to have a website that is current, user-friendly, full of information, and well done.  Oh yeah, and I didn't have to do it myself through Wordpress or teach myself HTML.  Thank God for that!

It was an investment of time, money, and energy that is worth its weight in gold.  Let's just hope it does its job in communicating who we are to visitors.  

To take a look for yourself. Click here.

No comments: