Thursday, May 21, 2015

New giver thank you note

In a follow up to this post, here is a sample note, in case you need a starting place. This is for someone new to the church who has recently started giving financially.

Dear ___________,
I am so glad you are here at [church name]. It has been a delight getting to know you.  I pray God uses this church family to bless and support you.  I want to thank you for the gifts and offerings you have given.  They are a blessing to the life in ministry that we share together.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. 
                                                                                                     In Christ,
                                                                                                      [sign here]

No comments: