Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spoiled girl

Some of you might say I'm spoiled. And some of you might be right. =) In the last week or so I have been blessed time and again by my parishioners. Last Monday at Bible study one woman brought me a freshly picked salad from her garden!! Right after that another women handed me a quart jar of homemade wild rise and potato soup! Thursday night a woman brought freshly picked oranges from her yard.

Sunday a man brought fresh grapefruit, oranges and tangerines. Today he brought an avocado and more citrus. Another woman swung by the office to bring me homemade spaghetti sauce.

Can I just say I LOVE these kinds of gifts. I love food first off, but it's so nice not to have to cook and to have them be so thoughtful. And they bring portions that are just the right size...not enough to feed an army, just enough for me for a meal or two or for me and Mr. Man for a meal.

I feel so loved when they bring me little goodies. And even if I'm not spoiled (or if I am) I know one thing for sure: I AM BLESSED!

No comments: