Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back to Blogging...


...regularly that is....well, at least that's the hope.  When I first started blogging, I wrote all the time. And when I wrote, I typically wrote three blogs every day.  It was crazy, and, as was anticipated and predicted by others, my speed slowed and lately it has only been intermittent. 


But in the last couple of weeks, I have had a number of blog posts running through my head and have really wanted to get back into the habit of writing.  It's a busy year with a major mission trip, a major fundraiser, a wedding, and camp all within the next 6 months, but hopefully that will mean there are interesting things to write.  It will also probably mean that my blog becomes more and more eclectic as I write about wedding planning, preparing for married life, fund raising, working with the homeless, and whatever else runs through my head.  


So, the journey (re) begins here.

No comments: