Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy birthday Ruthie!

 Happy Birthday Ruthie!



 There's no better way to start the day!  At 7:15am she came in and woke me up and told me that I needed to sing her "Happy Birthday" in her bedroom.  I got up and went in to find she had found her treasure chest gift in the living room, moved it to her bedroom, and emptied it of its contents.  After singing "Happy Birthday" she asked if I would help her get dressed in her princess clothes.  I did and she submitted to some pictures and videos.  Until she found the playdoh! Then she wanted her gloves and jewelry off so she could play with her playdoh.

 For the afternoon, we went to her cousin's superhero birthday party and celebrated with him and his friends.  Auntie had mad capes for each kid with their first initial and had masks they could make and wear.  She also made a miniature gotham city for picture taking!

Happy birthday little girl!  You are intelligent, capable, kind, friendly, polite, loving, cuddly, beautiful, fun, adventurous, fiercly independent, and VERY VERY loved. You bring us joy every day and we wouldn't trade the world for you.

No comments: