Saturday, February 27, 2010

Limited Vocabulary


Each week I use a different scripture, but lately I feel like I am saying the same thing over and over again. I feel like I don’t have words or ideas to express new things.  (though the series with the 10 commandments got rave reviews as something new and interesting).
I am frustrated. I don’t know if I am just worn down and worn out and need a break to revive a bit or if  I need to go to a preaching conference or what. But something has to change.  R told me my brother was having similar concerns and decided to double his weekly reading to spark new ideas. 
Doubling wouldn’t be much for me these days, though I am reading more lately. 
But, I’m out of the office for a week and have a couple of books with me, so we’ll see how much creativity might be sparked…

No comments: