Tuesday, April 17, 2007

the 7%

I regularly get Christian forwards....you know the ones, (or at least something similar)....if I am a true believer, I will forward the email.....yadda, yadda, yadda....I just got another one, and it was decent, pretty good even, and yet I am almost never inclined to forward said emails on. While there are some that stick out to me or touch me, more often than not I feel more bogged down by yet another thing to do, or guilty over yet another thing I haven't done. You know? But I just don't believe that being convicted about my beliefs automatically equates to being convicted about spamming my friends with forwards (even if they are Christian/faith based).

This probably isn't the best way to break my blogging silence. Two blogs in a row that are full of cynicism and edge....hopefully the more hopeful areas of my life will shine through shortly.

No comments: