Monday, August 18, 2008

Mamma Mia



Today for my sabbath I went to the movies and finally saw Mamma Mia! I had heard mixed reviews and thought it was decent. It wasn't my favorite, but I'm a huge sucker for musicals and choreography....oh yeah, and Colin Firth, so it was good. My favorite though had to be the end when they come out singing on the sage....in these silver beauties!

And then for the second act the guys join them in some hot 70s body-tars (or whatever their called) and I just about fell out of my chair. It was awesome.

That combined with recent episodes of "Rock the Reception" have made me crave some musical-like choreography on that far-off-man-yet-to-be-determined-marrying-day. What I wouldn't give to have this man dancing in a hot pink and blue 70s jumpsuit...

Or maybe I'd settle for my dad, brother, and brother in law....yeah, actually, on second thought...that'd be WAY more awesome! (Yes David....I would tempt you like that...maybe T and S too....)

But in all seriousness, I'm set to officiate at a friend's wedding and the rehearsal is Halloween and we are supposed to dress up as a music star....I am VERY tempted to find one of these 70s beauties and go as Cher...very tempted. All for you buddy. (That is still on right?!!?....the dressing up part I mean....'cause I'd hate to show up like what's her name in "Legally Blonde"....)
















1 comment:

John Meunier said...

I'm pretty sure bunny suits are not endorsed by the BOD.

My wife and daughter decdied they are moving to a Greek island after seeing Mamma Mia. No word if I'm invited to join them.