Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stranger than fiction

As I wrote my "Dentist Take 2" musings, I went to find another teeth picture I could use. In the process, I ran across this website proclaiming "gold miracles". Ever the skeptic, I can't help but roll my eyes. But I'll let you judge for yourself. Here's a taste to spark your appetite:

Gold teeth were reported there from an early date. It's also reported that in El Salvador there was a "half-hour clap-offering to the Lord" after which "a kind of gold cloud came down upon the stadium". The woman who sparked off the current gold-dust manifestation comes from Brazil. She dusts "holy dust" like dandruff out of her hair and her pastor collects it and uses it to anoint the sick.

**please note, I did not read the webpage in its entirety, only enough to hear of the gold miracles and see a few examples...

No comments: