Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scripture and Hymn Stream of Consciousness

I shall not want
lead me
guide me
heal me
show me
use me
mold me
make me
shine on me
shine on me
Shine Lord Jesus
The Lord is my shepherd
he is the good shepherd
he knows me
he sees me
good and bad,
God knows my heart
The Lord is my shepherd
the good shepherd
my protector, my shield
lead me, softly and gently lead me
calling, O Sinner come home
Come home. Come home.
Ye who are weary come home.
Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling
calling O sinner come home.
I am the way, the truth, and the life,
there is not way to the Father except through me
I am the path you shall follow.
I am the way.
I am the truth.
I am what is real.
Unequivocally right.
I am the life
in the beginning was the word,
the word was with God
the word was God.

No comments: