Monday, February 18, 2008

Meme...thanks Dave!

  • I know...that there is a God and I am not her!

· I believe...in God the father almighty, creator of heaven and earth...

· I fought...

· I am angered...by injustice and oppression

· I love...my niece and nephew

· I need...lots of hugs

· I take...sabbath every week

· I hear…a lot of people's stories

· I drink...a lot of water

· I hate...unloading the dishwasher

· I use...too much hot water

· I want...to travel

· I like...to laugh

· I feel…pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay...

· I wear...boots!

· I left...a lot of things unsaid this weekend

· I do...what needs to be done

· I hope...I can truly live into my calling

· I dream...of having a family

· I drive...a Nissan versa

· I listen…a lot

· I type...quickly

· I think…too much

· I need...to finish the laundry

· I wish...we could really be honest with folks, even on the tough stuff

· I am…a woman, a daughter, a pastor, a sister, a learner, a friend, an auntie, a traveler, a poet, an artist, a hiker, a do-er...the list goes on!

· I regret...not being a better friend

· I care...about making a difference in the world

· I should...get a lot more done than I do

· I am...planning to learn another language

· I said...do a diddy did a dum diddy do

· I wonder...if I'll see the world become a better place

· I changed...A LOT during college

· I cry...often and freely--for joy, for fear, for sadness, for anger, for frustration...

· I lose...patience too often

· I leave...clean laundry in piles...


No comments: