Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wall hanging project

I'm thinking of setting a quota on how many UFOs (unfinished objects) I am allowed to take from one house to the next. From Atlanta to CA I think I only brought one. Currently I am making baby blankets out the wazoo since everyone decided October was a good month for baby making, as well as a comforter for my bed, and a couple of wall hangings. With part of my Lenten commitment being no TV, I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands. So I've dug out the projects and started working. Yesterday I did some work on one of the wall hangings. There a few areas that are particularly "bojanggedy", but it's coming along fairly well. I'm no Molly, but I do what I can. It's still a work on progress, but here's how far I've gotten (it's supposed to be the city scape in Jerusalem...)

No comments: