Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blogging break

I think I've hit my limit. We're only 3 days into Advent and I am thoroughly exhausted. I seem to be ALWAYS tired and don't have the ganas to do a whole lot of anything. And looking at the JAM PACKED schedule I have ahead of me for the next 22 days, that's not a good thing. So, I think I'm taking a blogging sabbath (unless some wonderfully inspiring message crosses my synapses or some hilariously funny event breaks up my day). I need to recharge. I need to re-encounter my inspiration, my words. I need to find true rest, not just sleep, but soul quenching rest.

Peace be with you this season.


gavin richardson said...

sabbath is good, but just bloggging sabbath might not be enough.. &:~)

molly said...

I'm totally "pro-" making little bits of sabbath however we can in this crazy world of pastoral life...

but I thought I should still say I'm gonna miss your voice. ;)

chai said...

congrats to you! enjoy your blogging sabbath.