Saturday, December 1, 2007

My masterpiece


I am far from an accomplished artist, but I enjoy it nonetheless. My last semester of seminary I got to take an art class as an elective and LOVED it. The piece here is one I did on a sabbath up in Idyllwild. I mixed paint types and wasn't super pleased with it, so the tiles have sat on my microwave for months now. BUT, I decided to put them on the wall this week and liked how they came out. I need to figure out a faux frame to finish it, but for now, this is it.


4 comments:

Deb said...

p.s. the design is NOT original. I'm not that creative. I copy mostly. I got it off a google search when I was looking for images of trees and saved it until I found a purpose for it.

Anjie said...

but, it looks super cool...i like it.

RevErikaG said...

Totally Rad. Looks awesome!

Molly Vetter said...

Rad, indeed! Cool stuff.