Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Some more recipes to try

Christmas dinner threatened to not turn out right...I was scared right before we ate. My dad said, "It smells wonderful." I retorted, "Hopefully it will be wonderful, otherwise I might cry, I mean, it's alright if someone else ruins Christmas dinner, but not if I do it."

But we sat down to ate, and then I got up to take lids to the kitchen, sat down, got up to get butter, sat down, got up to get salt, sat down and then finally began eating and man was it good! I made Emeril's encrusted Pork Tenderloin and it was FABULOUS! We also had a very nice sweet potato pudding, stuffing (thank you mom), croissants...though they got a little dark, and, of course, green bean casserole. It's a must in my book.

Mainly I wrote this not to reminisce about a yummy Christmas meal, but to share those recipes with you....'cause they're worth it.

I hope this holy day has been full of blessing for you!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: