Friday, May 30, 2008

And the pressure mounts...

I mentioned a few days ago that the time is drawing near. As such, the pressure is mounting. I'm at the stage where everything feels overwhelming. There are baby blankets to finish, boxes to pack, ministries to hand off, a senior pastorate to prepare for, my office to pack, and a separate move day to prepare for the things from my brother's.

I think overwhelmed might even be an understatement. I mean, it's nice to have books and things in place once you're there, but in the meantime, organizing and sorting and all that good stuff feels suffocating. Provided Wesley is a good and healthy fit, I'd be totally down with staying in one spot for awhile.

It's probably time to just suck it up and pack a box or two so I can know I'm at least one step closer. Yikers man!

No comments: