Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It shoulda been Mel B

Warning: This post lacks neurons. It's a glimpse at the side of me that comes out when I retreat from work and thought completely!

I'm not one for reality TV. I hate it really, that is except for Dancing with the Stars. I have seen an episode here and there in the past, but this time, I was hooked by about week 5. I watch it faithfully, mostly I think because I LOVE dancing. I wish they did "Dancing with the Pastors" 'cause I'd totally be there! lol. Tonight was the season finale and Helio won. I'm a bit bitter, 'cause, really, Mel B is the better dancer. She should have won. Seriously. I thought she had it in the bag, and then Helio won. Just proves you don't always get what you want.

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

i caught a couple of episodes. missed the finale. i would have said you could have gone either way with helio of mel b. both seemed pretty strong competitors to me.