Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mental Vacation


As of Thursday my brain has taken an unapproved vacation. I got up in the morning thinking of the 101 things I have to get done, ate breakfast, did my daily devotional, and that was all my brain was willing to do. So I went back to bed for a couple of hours, got up, had lunch, went by the church (why I'm not sure because nothing actually was accomplished), ran an errand, and was home and back to sleep. Even after my second nap of the day my mental fog had not cleared. Seriously, my mental capacities are on strike. And frankly, I kind of need them. I have a sermon to preach (and put to paper first), programs to plan, vacation time arrangements to make, volunteers to organize, curriculum to write, youth studies to construct. I need my brain and it is checked out. C'est la vie, I guess.

1 comment:

chai said...

alls i gots to say is that your body is telling you something. SLOW DOWN. :)

everything will get accomplished in due time.